Musings on The Muse by Julian Shah-Tayler

Welcome to the sporadic and not entirely well considered spewing forth from my pen. Love to you!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

So I have managed to do the EPs

There are now 4 EPs and an album in the pipeline.
Here are the covers:
"Un Ange Passe"
Cover for Un Ange Passe in memory of Christine Shroy. Photography of Christine by Natalie Clarke.

"Blah Blah Blahnik"


"Fill Your Joys With Love"


"Maison d'Etre"


"Coito Ergo Sum"

I am pretty sure that is the order in which they will come out. You can preview them all on Last FM, but I would wait until they are officially released. No one needs a deluge of material! They are all also very distinct in style.... I am so looking forward to taking a break one of these days. Probably when I go to Manila!

x x

1 comment: