Musings on The Muse by Julian Shah-Tayler

Welcome to the sporadic and not entirely well considered spewing forth from my pen. Love to you!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Adventure into the world

Making this look pretty.
Went to the Forth magazine party on the weekend, and was very interested in what makes people interested in non-sequitur words and who denotes it poetry..... I submitted some of my poetry to the magazine to see if they would justify it into "art"....
Went to see Danny this evening with Scott, and met a lovely man, I believe he is called "Amp" who used to be signed to Elektra and played in P-Funk for a while. Very nice person. His 18 year old son died last year, which makes my heart sink, and prayers fly to him from inside. He deserves solace. Hope that herbal cleanse works, Brother!
Anyhoo, this week, I have the E! interview tomorrow, and purportedly the Publishing meeting with Barry at Muisc Sales for an Adamandevil deal. Great stuff! Just beginning to get seriously addicted to Scott Walker and Animal Collective.
Also, I finished my cover of "Cracked" by Joquin Phoenix which I decided to make available as part of the "Fill Your Joys With Love" EP on Bandcamp:

http://julianshah-tayler.bandcamp.com/album/fill-your-joys-with-love

No comments:

Post a Comment