Musings on The Muse by Julian Shah-Tayler

Welcome to the sporadic and not entirely well considered spewing forth from my pen. Love to you!

Friday, May 27, 2011

the room in Santa Monica

I just met with xavi and a couple of his friends down at the room on Santa Monica and 14th. great bar with very low lighting and a fabulous dj. there had been a wrap party for some English film there so my first drink was free. that was a bonus!
I recommend it, although parking in valet ($6) is a waste of time as I very easily found street parking.
finished mixing Lucia today.
working on "naive love" which is still not lyrically done, but is taking shape very nicely, I guess.
pleased to see that "aubade" is gradually taking over all my other YouTube videos in popularity coming up to 1,300 views with very little promotions.... good news.... bed now sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment