Musings on The Muse by Julian Shah-Tayler

Welcome to the sporadic and not entirely well considered spewing forth from my pen. Love to you!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Post to engcourage you download my EP! x

Hope are well, and will forgive me the shameless self promotion. If it is beyond your boundaries of taste, please tell me and I will make sure not to trangress another time! If you are pleased to help, then maybe you will repost and help me with my efforts!
The reason I am writing is because my second EP is now available for free/donation download.

http://julianshah-tayler.bandcamp.com/album/blah-blah-blahnik

Please feel free to share and tell anyone who might be interested. Julian

After the amazing success of my first, "Un Ange Passe" I have been astounded by the generosity of my friends and music lovers everywhere. Reviews of this new one are similarly amazing so far:

Beehive Candy:
Well I have to say having been very impressed with the last release, this latest offering is perhaps even stronger. Great songs, and excellent musicianship and production make Julian a likely contender for much bigger status in the music industry. The song's Electricity & Blood Destiny have to be my favorite's on the EP, lets hope they reach a much wider audience.

Boom Boom Chik:
What amazed me about his music was how different the first EP was form the 2nd. I liked his sound so much that I felt I needed to ask him a few questions about his musical experiences

Back When We Were Beautiful:
Overall it's a great display of Julian's talents and of his variety in music making. The EP is a real musical journey; taking us from grooving pop rock, chilling out with some more mellow tracks and finishing with a real rave of a tune. I urge you to download the EP now!

"Wetter will make Julian a star" - Alan McGee (Creation records)

“Very Impressed” – David J (Bauhaus/Love and Rockets)

“Massive talent” – Boom Boom Chik

“A breathtaking talent” – Mojophenia

“Wonderful Vocals…Production is superior” – Mark Fisher

“A superb ep” – Yorkie – aiiradio.net

“Julian is seriously talented” – I Am The Programmer

“Extremely catchy” - Bomarrblog

“it’s like a magic carpet ride” – Mark Walbaum

“London new wave at its danceable best” – Dabelly.com

“The brilliant Julian Shah-Tayler…..Stupidly good” – Liberty London Girl

“I was astounded to see the amount of energy he brought” - Geekweek.com

No comments:

Post a Comment