Musings on The Muse by Julian Shah-Tayler

Welcome to the sporadic and not entirely well considered spewing forth from my pen. Love to you!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Whitey

Oh Nathan, why don't you tell me when you are releasing another one of the songs I played on?
It will be so much more annoying for both of us when I hear along the grapevine.
Anyhow, moving along. I have been busy constructing various new pages for the website, which is now quite extensive and comprehensive in scope.
I am waiting for the licensing things to drop through, and patience is not a virtue I have often been attributed with.....
I am however inspired by listening to some old musics, as I think there is a plethora of great stuff there, hidden until now. Mark my words, it is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment