Musings on The Muse by Julian Shah-Tayler

Welcome to the sporadic and not entirely well considered spewing forth from my pen. Love to you!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ok, so just been going through all my old records/videos of all my old bands, and some of which I have lost etc.... I guess I have been doing this a really long time. Makes me think.
Placements is the exciting thing right now, I think. Just signed off on Danny Saber's 2:22 placement with Adamandevil's "Weeds"
Dropped Scott off to play a support to Dhani Harrison at the Key Club, and I guess I was looking for something to do, and got distracted by the Discography idea.
www.impossiblethingsrecords.com/shah/discography.html if you want to look?
Anyhow, Trying to find all the old Whitey artwork etc is not a particuarly good memory, but I guess we move on, and I had a wonderful time some of the time with all the touring...

No comments:

Post a Comment