Musings on The Muse by Julian Shah-Tayler

Welcome to the sporadic and not entirely well considered spewing forth from my pen. Love to you!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

northern light

so I was talking to my American distributor, and he was very keen on the new video for "say what you want" which is to be the first promotional vid for the "coito ergo sum" album. he was also very keen to point out the virtues of the song "northern light"
not to say I don't like the song, because I do but I always felt it needed a remix/reload. so that is what I have been doing for the last 5 days: tweaking and primping. it is now a monster, and may need a release on it's own with a video...
electro rock is the word..... if only it were easy to translate this stuff to live performance! as it goes, the 3 piece rock band: "impossible things" is sounding amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment